SCM World, the global institute for senior supply chain executives today announced the formation of their Executive Advisory Board (EAB), an exclusive group of the most influential global supply chain and operations leaders from across industry. This board of professionals serves to debate and direct the content architecture for SCM World and promote the discipline of supply chain management as a profession. Members of the EAB are all board-level executives from a broad spectrum of the world's leading companies.
Members of SCM World Executive Advisory Board:
· Oliver Sloane, Co-CEO, SCM World
· Kevin O'Marah, Head of Faculty, SCM World
· Dr. Hau Lee, Chairman, SCM World
· Geraint John, SVP Research, SCM World
· Fahim Afghan, VP Content, SCM World
· Peter Gibbons, EVP Supply Chain, Starbucks
· Beth Ford, EVP, Chief Supply Chain & Operations Officer, Land O'Lakes
· Hans Van Alebeek, CVP Operations & Technology, Nike
· Brian Tobey, CVP, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Information & Services, Microsoft
· Tim Harden, President Supply Chain & Fleet Services, AT&T
· Pier Luigi Sigismondi, CSCO, Unilever
· John Haydon, EVP & Chief Supply Officer, Philips
· John Church, SVP Supply Chain, GeneralMills
· Quentin Roach, CPO & SVP, Merck
· Dennis Omanoff, SVP Supply Chain & Procurement, Seagate
· Jim Rowan, Former Chief Operating Officer, Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain, RIM
· Dan Gilbert, EVP, Operations & Customer Service, Barnes & Noble
· Angel Mendez, SVP Cisco Transformation, Cisco
The EAB will be working together to debate and shape SCM World's content agenda, meeting in person at various events throughout the year.
SCM World co-founder Jonathan Bennett shared his views on the EAB saying "SCM World's content delivery model provides members with a structured external perspective on best practices & innovations within supply chain, operations & procurement. The formation of the EAB enables us to continue demonstrating our passion and commitment to serving customers with content that is validated and approved by our members, for our members."
About SCM World
SCM World is the leading global community of senior supply chain professionals. Harnessing the collective brainpower of the most forward-thinking practitioners from the world’s foremost companies, SCM World accelerates learning for supply chain leaders and their rising stars.
SCM World offers a dynamic content agenda of practitioner-driven webinars, research projects, data insights, peer exchanges and events. This programme brings a structure to the process of identifying, disseminating and implementing innovative cross-industry practices, aligned against internal learning priorities and strategic objectives.
Chief Marketing Officer
+44 (0) 20 7357 8321