During this webinar, Don Harding revealed the evolution of Mölnlycke Healthcare’s Integrated Business Planning (IBP) journey, detailing a move beyond traditional S&OP concepts to create Mölnlycke Business Management (MBM). He detailed the major complexities that required managing, the behavioural changes that needed implementing and the ‘game changers’ that have made MBM a resounding success so far.
- Removing cynicism from the workforce through effective change management strategies
- Effectively collaborating with sales and marketing to balance inventory and capacity for the customer
- Defining a clear ownership structure for better decision making
- Making IBP/S&OP a business-wide initiative rather than simply a supply chain matter
- Incorporating finance and integrating regular forecasts – making MBM the basis of the budgeting process